Saturday Morning Chinese
Saturday Morning 9:30AM ~ 11:30AM (2‑hour program)
We want to help families whose children can not come to Hanwen School one weekdays due to after-school activities or difficulty in transportation.
This Saturday class will be a mixed-level class for children to learn the following:
- Beginning phonics (zhuyin)
- Common 100~200 Chinese characters
- Common conversational sentence patterns
This class only meets once per week and students will learn at a different (slower) pace than our normal after-school Chinese program during the weekday.
- Period 1 — 9:30 ~ 10:25 AM (55 minutes)
- Break/Recess — (15 minutes)
- Period 2 — 10:40 ~ 11:30 AM (50 minutes)
Minimum of 3 kids to start class.
Please sign up here if you are interested:https://forms.gle/kLvxmUrqYVAWWq6x8
Contact us if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org