Spring Discount - Register by March 15, 2018
(for children with minimal to no Chinese language background)
- 2018 Summer Camp (Grade K-5)
- After-School Heritage Chinese (Grade K-5)
- Beginning “Let’s Speak Chinese” (Grade K-2 & Grade 3–5)
- Small Group Chinese Tutoring (Grade 3~5 & Grade 6~8)
- Mrs. Plumberg’s Newsroom (Grade 4~8)
- Tuesday Kids Yoga & Friday Kung Fu
For transportation options with Berkeley school bus or shuttle from Cornell/Marin Elementary, visit this page
Hanwen School offers Mandarin Chinese after-school classes & tutoring, weekend workshops, and summer camps for elementary, middle, and high school children in the Berkeley, Albany, and surrounding areas. Children learn Mandarin Chinese and develop an awareness of Chinese culture. Games and activities provide constant opportunities for children to practice their language abilities. Some enrichment activities include arts & crafts, yoga, and kung fu.
Onsite piano and violin music lessons make it a convenient option for busy families.
To support working families, after-school transportation from your child’s elementary school to our facility may be available on a case-by-case basis:
- Currently, we shuttle from Cornell & Marin Elementary Schools in Albany & Berkeley Arts Magnet.
- Berkeley school bus can drop-off students near our location where our staff will bring your child to our program.
To get news about our programs, join our mailing list
Help us get the word out to families about our language programs. We also share online articles through our Facebook page.
We serve our local East Bay community to provide after-school language programs, weekend workshops, and summer camps in Mandarin Chinese.